Raising strategic awareness of organization position; influencing and educating decision makers; building relationships with key stakeholders and influencers’
Check and Security Screen
Assisting organizations with screening potential employees or partners
Helping non-profits and businesses build positive alliances with local, state and federal law enforcement agencies
Our services include grant prospect research, grant writing, proofreading and editing, grant writing consultations, assisting nonprofits with grant readiness, and fundraising and development.
We get it. We know that as a busy executive you are always faced with the challenge of doing more with less. Keeping up with legislative changes and requirements takes time, planning and execution. We also know from time to time governments float ideas that can have a negative impact on a business or organization. At DYImage, as a Management Consulting Service we provide you with strategic advice, project management, and political positioning to ensure that your organization is crafting an image that you desire. We deliver high quality and on-time projects that are well-researched so that you and your organization are seen as a leader in your industry. We also help you find the right people that will compliment your organization by ensuring they are appropriately screened before you offer them a contract.
- Assist you with crafting and implementing policies and procedures which will influence your desired image.
- Assist you with developing and executing lobbying and responses to draft legislation.
- Assist you with developing relationships with influencers in your business.
- Assist you with background checks and security screening for potential employees or business partners.
- Assist you in meeting minority-owned business status.
Businesses We Work With:
- For-Hire Transportation Providers
- Policing Agencies
- Educational Institutions
- Non-Profit Organizations
- For-Profit Organizations
- Louisiana Economic Development Hudson Initiative
- Louisiana Economic Development Veteran’s Initiative
- Louisiana Economic Development Small & Emerging Business
Meet Our Team
With over 25 years of experience in government, Malachi S. Hull understands what it takes to be successful in evaluating organizational systems for compliance, efficiency, and security by developing, reviewing, and implementing policies and procedures to enhance service delivery, improve customer service, strengthen employee retention, and promote branding for public awareness.
- Government Relations
- Stakeholder Negotiations
- Strategy Development
- Risk Management
- Internal Controls
- Process Re-engineering
- Team Leadership and Training
- Program Design and Delivery
With over 20 years of experience in PreK-12 education and educational leadership, Dr. Christina Payne Hull knows what it takes to positively impact educational organizations’ achievement and culture.
- Servant Leadership
- Educational Research
- School and Community Relations
- Curriculum Development
- Strategic and School Improvement Planning and Implementation
- Restorative Approaches and Trauma-Informed Practices
- Instructional Coaching
- Grant Writing
- Positive School Culture and Climate
- Research-Based and Data-Driven Initiatives